Are you looking for the best x299 motherboard? You have come to the right place. EverydaysGadgets.com has a professional team that reviews the best products in the market on a daily basis.
Our team consists of professionals in their respective fields. We review and rate all the products on the basis of their specifications, user-experience, customer reviews & ratings.
Finding the right x299 motherboard can be a tough task as there are so many options available in the market that sometimes it gets so confusing. To reduce your burden we have prepared a list of 10 best x299 motherboards to buy in the year 2020. You can check out the list and find what’s best for you.
10 Best x299 motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 USB 3.1 802.11AC WIFI X299 ATX Motherboard for Intel Core X-Series Processors
3 used from $169.99
- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M. 2, front panel USB 3. 1, onboard 802. 11AC Wi-Fi and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan pert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot (3X) feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored Pie slot built for heavyweight GPUs. Manageability : WKFM 2. 0, DMI 3. 0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Unmatched Personalization with Asus exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, three additional RGB headers and 3D-printing mounts to customize your build
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive Supreme S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore, X299 LGA 2066 E-ATX Gaming Motherboard for Intel Core X-Series Processors with Aura Sync RGB Lighting
1 used from $681.11
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to 4x M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility.
- Finest power delivery & Comprehensive thermal design: optimized power solution with 16 Infineon TDA21472 power stages, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine Alloy chokes and 10K capacitors, active cooling VRM heatsink, PCIe-zone M. 2 aluminum heatsink, back plate, fan extension card II and water-cooling zone.
- The fastest networking: onboard Aquantia 10 Gaps Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, and GameFirst V technology.
- Next Gen gaming connectivity: features 4x M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2x2 ports and USB 3. 2 Gen 2 front panel Connector, 8x SATA 6 Gb/s ports.
- Unmatched Personalization: color OLED and ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and two Gen 2 RGB addressable headers
EVGA X299 Dark, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, EATX, Intel Motherboard 151-SX-E299-KR
$414.00 in stock
1 used from $349.95
- Supports Intel Core 7th Generation Processor Family for 2066 socket
- Eatx Form Factor; Operating System Support: Windows 10 64-bit
- 4 DIMM Quad Channel DDR4 up to 64GB 3600MHz+ Sky lake-X, and 32GB 4133MHz+ Kaby lake-X
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports (2 internal headers) 8 USB 3.0 Ports (6 rear panel, 2 from 1 internal header) 2 USB 3.1 Ports (1x Type-A, 1x Type-C)
- 8 SATA 3/6 Gbit/s )6 from x299 PCH/2 from as media ASM1061), 1 M.2 Key-M 110mm (up to 32Gbps), 1 M.2 Key-M 80mm (up to 32Gbps), 1 M.2 Key-E 32mm, 2 U.2 port
ASUS ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II ATX Gaming Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 GBS LAN, 8X DIMM Max. 256GB, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8X SATA, 3X M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Optimal power & cooling solution: 12 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors, active cooling VRM heatsink, stacked-fin heat sink, with 8mm heat pipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks, a water pump + Header and multiple fun headers
- Best in class gaming networking: 2. 5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Next Gen gaming connectivity: features 3x M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and USB 3. 2 Gen 2 front panel Connector, 8x SATA 6 Gb/s.
- Unmatched Personalization: OLED and ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
MSI Gaming Intel X299 LGA 2066 Thunderbolt M3 Wi-Fi 6 10G LAN DDR4 USB3.2 Gen 2 SLI CFX Extended ATX Motherboard (Creator X299)
- Supports Intel Core X-Series processors 10000/9000/78Xx (above) Series for LGA 2066 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, 8 DIMMs, Quad Channel Max frequency DDR4-4266+(OC)
- More powerful than enough: dedicate 12 phases 90a digital power to CPU, with all aluminum design
- More efficiency for data transfer: 10G LAN + Intel Gigabit LAN with Intel Wi-Fi 6 and bandwidth management
- More compatibility for storage: 7 x Turbo M. 2 with M. 2 expander-aero, 1 x Turbo U. 2
ASRock Motherboard X299 Taichi CLX LGA2066 X299 256GB DDR4 PCI Express SATA ATX Retail / X299 Taichi CLX /
$399.99 in stock
- XXL ALUMINUM ALLOY HEATSINK & HEATPIPE DESIGN Extra-large aluminum alloy heatsink along with
GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Master (Intel LGA 2066/E-ATX/3xM2/Dual Intel LAN/ESS Sabre 9218 DAC/USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Motherboards)
2 used from $291.40
- Supports 9th Gen Intel Core x series processors
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready; Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- 12 phases digital VRM solution with smart power stage
- Advanced thermal design with Fins-Array and 6mm Heatpipe
Asus Prime X299- A II ATX Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, 12 IR3555 Power Stages, DDR4 4266 MHz, Triple M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Intel LAN and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Robust power design: 12 IR3555 power stages, ProCool II connectors, alloy Chokes and ultra-durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling solution: ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20° C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability, an array of fan Headers, and options for water pump or AIO
- Next Gen connectivity: Intel Optane Memory Ready, Intel VROC support, Dual M.2 support, Multi-GPU support and USB 3.2 Gen Type-C
- Ai overclocking: quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II X299 Motherboard LGA2066 (Intel Core X-Series) ATX DDR4 M.2 U.2 Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 with Dual Gigabit LAN and 802.11AC WiFi
$495.15 in stock
5 used from $394.19
- LGA2066 socket Intel Core X-Series processors Triple M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi and 5G LAN, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPU
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and livedash OLED TO give you the option to display system stats or custom graphics
- Pre-mounted IO Shield reduces installation time and increases contact with ports for improved connectivity
Gigabyte X299X AORUS Designare 10G (Intel X299 Motherboard with 12 Phase Digital Vrm/Fins-Array Heatsink/Dual Thunderbolt 3/ WiFi 6/ Dual Intel 10G LAN/AORUS Gen 4 AIC Adapter/XL-ATX Motherboard)
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- 12 phases IR digital VRM solution with 70a power stage
- Advanced Fins-Array thermal design with extended heatpipes/backplate
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 - the USB-C that does it all
We hope that you have found this article to be helpful. And you learned some valuable knowledge to help you decide on the best x299 motherboard.
Some of you may have read this guide and still find yourself confused or unsure of which x299 motherboard is best for your needs. Leave a comment below to get in touch and we will offer advice or a more detailed recommendation.
Buyer’s Guide – How To Find The Best x299 motherboard?
We all know the importance of choosing wisely while shopping for PC components. But when you are looking for a motherboard it could be really critical task. A motherboard helps you to bring your PC parts together. The Motherboard connects all the parts and turns them into a functioning machine.
Before choosing any motherboard, there are few factors that you need to consider including your workflow, overclocking potential, current and future expandability; and al other customization options.
Now about the x299 motherboard. Why you should choose an x299 when you already have an x99 motherboard. So, mainly there are two big reasons in doing so.