Are you looking for the best Bunk Beds? You have come to the right place. EverydaysGadgets.com has a professional team that reviews the best products in the market on a daily basis.
Our team consists of professionals in their respective fields. We review and rate all the products on the basis of their specifications, user-experience, customer reviews & ratings.
Finding the right Bunk Beds can be a tough task as there are so many options available in the market that sometimes it gets so confusing. To reduce your burden we have prepared a list of 10 best Bunk Beds to buy in the year 2020. You can check out the list and find what’s best for you.
10 Best Bunk Beds
10 Best Bunk Beds: Brief Review
Storkcraft Caribou Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed with Ladder and Safety Rail, Gray
- Assembled Dimensions: 78.4" L x 42.6" W x 64.7" H | Weight: 120 lbs
- Maximum weight limit for bunk bed (including mattress): 225 lb
- This stylish bunk bed fits standard sized twin mattresses (sold separately)
- Combining unparalleled quality & timeless design for your child’s bedroom & made from high-quality solid rubberwood & composites, the Caribou Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed features unique fastening systems, a sturdy 4-step ladder & full length guardrails
- Made from rubberwood, a naturally much denser, sturdier and more durable than the commonly used pine wood, this bunk bed can also be configured into two separate twin beds for the ultimate versatility. Its understated charm will last for years to come
DHP 3136096 Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed with Metal Frame and Ladder, Space-Saving Design, Black
- Your purchase includes 1 DHP Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed with Metal Frame and Ladder, in Black color | Accommodates 1 twin and 1 full size mattress (not included/max thickness: 6”)
- Assembled dimensions – 57" W x 61.5" H x 78" L | Assembled weight – 84.5 lbs. | Max weight limit (Upper bunk) – 200 lbs. | Max weight limit (Lower bunk) – 450 lbs. | Slats distance – 2.5” | Min. ceiling height – 7'
- Sturdy metal frame with steel construction
- This modern, stylish bunk bed features a Twin top bunk over a Full bottom and looks great in any bedroom or guest room arrangement
- 2 integrated side ladders come included to provide versatility and metal slats on the top and bottom beds offer the right amount of support, comfort, and durability
DHP Full Over Full Metal Bunk Bed, Sturdy Frame with Metal Slats, Black
- Assembled Dimensions: 78.5" W x 56.5" D x 72" H | Weight: 108 lbs
- Accommodates two standard full size mattresses, 75” x 54” (mattresses not included)
- Sturdy, metal frame
- Includes guard rails on top bunk and integrated ladder
- Mattress support slats included
Bonnlo Metal Bunk Bed Twin Over Twin Heavy Duty Bed Frame with Safety Guard Rails & Flat Ladder W/Rubber Cover for Kids Teens Adults, Black
- STURDY METAL FRAME | Made of strong steel construction with Black powder coat finish. Lower bunk weight limit: 330 lb. Upper bunk weight limit: 225 lb. Optional wall-mounted bracket included to increase the stability of bed
- 13.2” SAFETY RAIL | High guard rail going around the top bunk provides maximum safety so you don’t have to worry about your little one ever falling or getting trapped between the wall and bed. An opening at the top of the ladder for ease of access
- UPGRADED LADDER | No need to worry about round narrow step hurt your feet anymore!!!Our upgraded ladder features wide flat steps and anti-slip rubber covering for maximum comfort. Ladder can be attached to either end based on room setup
- DIMENSION | It may takes 3 people about 2-3 hours to assemble the bed. Easy to assembly with step-by-step instructions included. Upon assembly, measures 78.4-inch wide by 41.8-inch deep by 65-inch high. Ideal for space-saving needs, maximizing space in a room. Fits standard sized twin mattresses (sold separately); metal supports slats included, no foundation required
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | We support 30-Day Free Return, Worry-Free 3-Year Quality Warranty. If there is any questions please feel free to contact with us, our friendly customer service team will response in 24 hours
Dorel Living Airlie Solid Wood Bunk Beds Twin Over Full with Ladder and Guard Rail, Espresso
- Assembled dimensions: 79.25” L x 69.13” W x 64.63” H; Max Weight Capacity: 165lb (Twin) - 250lb (Full)
- Traditional transitional twin-over-full bunk bed with sturdy wood construction. Features transitional aesthetics such as gentle curves and a classic vertical slat design on both headboards and footboards.
- Conveniently converts into a twin and full size bed. Accommodates a twin and full size mattress (sold separately). Box springs not required.
- Features a 4-step ladder and guard rails on the top bunk for added security and durability.
- Assembly required. 1-year limited warranty.
DONCO Twin over Full Campsite Loft BUNKBED Rustic Dirty Grey
$848.00 in stock
- Twin over Full Bunk Bed
- L-Shaped Loft
- Rustic Dirty Grey Finish
- Slat-Roll Included
- Campsite Theme Bunk Bed
Max & Lily 180214-002 Bunk, Twin/Twin, White
$399.00 in stock
1 used from $293.26
- Your purchase includes One Max & Lily Low Bunk Bed, Twin Over Twin Size in White color | 180214-002 model | Slat platforms included, mattress and bedding not included | No box spring or bunkie board required
- Bunk Bed dimensions – 58" W x 50" H x 80" L | Under top bed – 42.5” | Max weight limit (per bed) – 400 lbs. | Fits standard Twin mattresses
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2” off the ground providing air circulation.Solid slats + metal support bar for top bunk
- Angled ladder is reversible & removable. Grooved steps for safe, comfortable climbing
- Made from Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction | Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish | Item cannot be painted unless heavily sanded
Dorel Living Milton Junior Twin Loft Bed, Espresso
- Traditional small space junior twin size loft bed for kids. Features a low height design and a sturdy wooden construction.
- Features horizontal paneling, stepladder and full-length guardrail for safety. Support slats included, no box spring necessary.Dust regularly with a soft,dry cloth
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin size mattress (sold separately). Mattress thickness should not exceed 6 inches
- Assembled dimensions (with ladder): 78.75"W x 43.25"D x 43"H | Under Bed Clearance: 26.75" | Weight limit: 165 lbs | Net weight: 58.75 lbs | Shipping dimensions: 80.75"L x 13.25"W x 6.5"H | Gross weight: 66.36 lbs.
- Assembly required, hardware included. 1-year limited warranty.
Dorel Living Brady Solid Wood Bunk Beds with Ladder and Guard Rail, Twin Over Full, Graphite
$330.28 in stock
- Convertible bedroom furniture for your kids that easily converts to two stand-alone beds, 1 twin size and 1 full size.
- Construction includes bed support slats, guardrails, and a ladder that can be installed in one location. Designed to accommodate a mattress without a box spring.
- Top bed accommodates a twin mattress; bottom bed accommodates a full mattress. Only coil spring mattresses are to be used on both bunk levels; mattresses sold separately. Top bunk is designed for children ranging from 6 years of age to young teenagers.
- Conveniently ships in one box. Assembly required. Meets US Safety Standards. 1-year limited warranty. Available in Espresso, White, and Black finishes.
- Product dimensions: 79”W x 69.5”D x 64.5”H. Weight limit: 165 lbs top bunk. 250 lbs lower bunk. Net weight: 123.2 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 77.75”W x 15.5”D x 10”H. Gross weight: 134.2 lbs.
Walker Edison Carolina Bunk Bed, Twin, Espresso
1 used from $260.62
- Dimensions: 65" H x 79" L x 42" W
- Made of solid pine wood in a painted finish for a reliable construction
- Bunks can be separated into two twin beds
- No box spring needed. 8"-9" mattress thickness recommended
- Each bed supports up to 250 pounds.
Conclusion – Best Bunk Beds
After doing all the research we have identified the 10 best Bunk Beds. We choose these due to the high build quality, multitude of connection options, and stellar performance for the price. All these options pack just the right amount of features and high craftsmanship while remaining within your budget.
We hope that you have found this article to be helpful. And you learned some valuable knowledge to help you decide on the best Bunk Beds.
Some of you may have read this guide and still find yourself confused or unsure of which Bunk Beds is best for your needs. Leave a comment below to get in touch and we will offer advice or a more detailed recommendation.