Bondic Glue is an industrial-strength liquid plastic resin that’s claimed to harden under UV light, while bonding at the molecular level to nearly all surfaces, including glass, leather, metal, plastic, rubber, copper, and more in only 5 seconds.
It’s the world’s first Liquid Plastic Welder. The full system fits in a package the size of a pen case.
It is not like any other glue in the market. The two main components of Bondic are liquid plastic and UV lights.
Bondic comes in a pen-like form with the liquid pen on one side and the UV light on the other. When the its glue material comes into the contact of UV light, it hardens and tuns out into a hard plastic within four seconds.
The liquid plastic formula is what makes it truly amazing. It never dries out, and once cured, it can be painted over.
And it can be cured underwater also. You can also create new plastic with Bondic by curing multiple layers of Bondic over each other.
Let’s read the in-depth review of Bondic Glue.
Introduction To Bondic?
Bondic is a liquid plastic welder that can be used to bond, fill in, or even build plastic, metal, and wood parts.
Repair everything from toys to eyeglasses to jewelry. It won’t harden until the supplied ultraviolet light is applied, allowing precise application.
Strong and durable, Bondic can even be layered to fill in 3D sections and can be sanded and painted after it hardens.
One of the great things about Bondic is that it hardens anything only when you need it to. To justify the statement, just leave it open for some time and you can check that it never dries out.
Now to fix something, you only need to apply some amount of this liquid plastic welder on the damaged parts and use the special UV light on it for about 4 seconds and its done.
- Versatility – It is a highly versatile product that you can use for various purposes. You can use it for plastic, wood, metal, PVC, steel, rubber, wiring, ceramic, figurines, vinyl, Kevlar, polypropylene, leather and so much more. It can handle mending a wide range of different material types that you can’t even imagine.
- Durability – Once mended, it will never be broken again. With Bondic you can forget the stress of fixing the things again and again as gives the long-lasting solution.
- Clean -Now just forget those days when you had to use that unhygienic and messy glue to fix the things. With this latest technology, you can enjoy the neat and clean finish without any mess. So, once you shine the special UV light on it (you can control everything with this light), you are ensured to get that sleek and smooth finish in a swift moment.
- Controlled Drying – Who wouldn’t be annoyed by all the times you forgot to cap a tube of glue which then inevitably dries out? Good thing you can now forget those pesky things when you use this advanced mending innovation today. Just like what we mentioned above, the special UV light that comes along with the product and allows you to control the drying of its unique clear liquid solution. Unlike glue that dries out quickly whether you like it or not, this new technology only dries out when you want it to.
- Safety – This is absolutely a non-toxic product. Also, it eradicated the risk of burning because it does not require heat just like glue guns. Use it freely all around and you won’t run into any problems with it.
Bondic Review – Final Verdict
Bondic is one of the most unique products we’ve come across in quite some time. “Liquid Welder” really is the best description for it.
We find it incredibly useful for both repairs, as well as our construction projects.
With just one tube of this smart innovation, you can fix a dozen things that need repairs. It is a great investment that never goes to waste unlike the impractical buying of incapable adhesives from hardware stores.
Big sites like New Atlas and mashable have also gave a positive opinion about this Bondic. Also, this unbelievable stuff is getting numerous positive reviews online proving its real capabilities
Whether you’re using it as filler material to mold one of your unique designs, or you’re simply trying to find an easy way to bond two types of material, we’d chose Bondic over glue any day.
You get to apply it with precision and determine the exact moment it hardens.
How To Buy Bondic?
The Bondic is available for a limited time only, with exclusive offers and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
1– Click on this link to access the official website.
2– Order your pair of Bondic