How Many Hours Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? With this AMAZING ChargeHub GO+ that never lets your phone go dead, you won’t have to find out!
Most people feel like they can’t leave the house if their phone isn’t fully charged. After all, what if an emergency strikes and they need every last % of charge?
Or what about you’re waiting for an important phone call and all that time spent nervously scrolling through your feed has drained your battery, and right when your phone rings, it dies!
We’ve all been there, and none of us want to be there again. And according to a study done by LG, 90% of people admitted to feeling ‘low battery anxiety’. Being without our phone means we are disconnected from the people we care about.
Well, we went searching for a solution, and we found a revolutionary portable charger i.e., ChargeHub Go+ that is small and portable and costs less than $35!
Today, we are going to review ChargeHub Go+. We will discuss its features, pros & cons and at the end provide our unbiased review.
What Is ChargeHub Go+?
ChargeHub GO+ is an ultra-slim portable wireless phone charger that allows for on-the-go charging of up to 4 devices – all at the same time! The amazing power bank features a wireless charging pad, a USB charging port, & two built-in charging cables that are compatible with any Micro, Lightning™, or Type-C devices. The power bank features a powerful 5000 mAh battery capacity that will keep devices charged without needing any additional accessories!
The best thing about this product is its functional design. It looks like a normal power bank, but it has easily-accessible USB-C and reversible Lightning/micro USB cables built into its sides. These tuck away while not in use so they don’t tangle or take up extra room.
The bottom of the devices has USB, micro USB, and USB-C ports. The first is output for charging your devices from the battery, the latter two are for charging the battery from a wall adapter.
How Does ChargeHubGo+ Works?
ChargeHub Go+ works like any other portable power bank available in the market. The ChargeHubGO+ automatically gives your device the fastest charge possible, delivering an impressive 2.4 amps and up to 15 watts of total power. To use ChargeHubGo+ simply follow the instructions given below:
- Charge the ChargeHubGO+
- Plug your devices in using the built-in micro USB and Lightning cables or place your compatible device on top of the ChargeHubGO+ wireless charging pad
- Charge your devices!
Features of ChargeHubGo+
- Patented Charging Technology: SmartSpeed Technology provides the fastest possible charge for your devices with an impressive 15 watts of total power. The ChargeHubGO+ is compatible with almost any USB chargeable device, such as Apple devices and Android devices.
- Portable Power: The 5000 mAh battery will keep most devices charged while on-the-go! It easily fits in your pocket without the size and bulkiness of typical power banks.
- Universal Compatibility: Charge uses a standard USB, the wireless charging pad, or the built-in USB Cables. It provides unique and universal compatibility with 1 Type-C and 1 Micro/Lightning Reversible Cable.
- 5W Wireless Charging: The hottest new technology! Go cable-free by simply placing a compatible device on top of the ChargeHubGO+ and your device will begin charging.
- Safety Certified: The ChargeHubGO+ has undergone the most stringent testing to secure multiple product quality, safety, and durability certifications. Including CE Certified, Tested to comply with FCC Standard Part 15, and RoHS Compliant.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: So if you decide ChargeHubGO+ isn’t the right fit for you, you can get a full refund.
How Quickly ChargeHubGo+ Charges Your Phone?
ChargeHubGO+ is special because of its patented SmartSpeed technology. Its intellectual operating system recognizes paired devices and allows it to charge fastly without overpowering it. ChargeHub GO+ can charge almost any smartphones and tablets with its 5000 mAh capacity. It also supports wireless charging up to 5W. We tested it with a slightly old iPhone 6 Plus whose battery life is uncertain and is usually working just at 69% and below. However, after using the ChargeHubGO+, the iPhone 6 Plus almost got 3 full charges! It’s that effective!
Who Made This Innovative Product?
ChargeHubGo+ is created by Rock Smeja. He is an entrepreneur with years of experience in developing technology that makes our lives better, one charge at a time.
After the success of his first ChargeHub, his friends and family were clamoring for a portable solution that used the same SmartSpeed® Technology to charge their devices on the go.
ChargeHubGO+ eliminates safety concerns with overvoltage protection, temperature control, & foreign object detection. Now you can safely charge all your electronics without the risk of damaging your expensive devices.
All ChargeHubGO+ chargers UL Tested and Certified for Safety and also comply with FCC Standard Part 15 and RoHS. Not to mention that these are MFi (Made for iPhone) compliant lightning chargers which ensure proper charging standards are met for all Apple devices!
ChargehubGo+ Review – Final Verdict
On average it takes an hour and a half for a phone to go from dead to fully charged? And if we do the math correctly its 10.5 hours a week. Let’s think about what you could do with an extra 10.5 hours a week. With over 10 hours a week, you could do so many amazing things it’s hard to keep count. ChargeHub Go+ is the perfect solution for all these problems.
The power bank also comes with two charging cables that spring out from the sides and are compatible with MicroUSB, Lightning, and USB-C devices. And, with an impressive 5,000mAh capacity, there’s enough in the battery to keep your devices charged throughout the day.
Also, I like the versatility and portability of the ChargeHubGO+, even taking into account that I can’t use its wireless charging function. The 5000mAh power bank is perfect for everyday use, as its built-in cables make it easy to charge any USB device on the go without extra accessories.
How To Buy
Several promotions are going on for ChargeHubGO+. A single order costs $44.99. If you buy 2, you can get the other one at 75% off (with free USA shipping). If you buy 3, on the other hand, you can get 2 more units of ChargeHubGO+ (also free USA shipping) for free—a true value-for-money as you only have to pay $27 each.