Whether you have accidentally deleted your’s photos from your iPhone device? If yes, you can restore them with the following two methods.
Method I Restoring from the Recently Deleted Albums
- Open your iPhone’s Photos. It is a white app with a multicolored pinwheel on it, You will be able to find it on the Home Screen. Also you cane also open Photos by opening the Camera app and tapping the square in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Albums Button. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap the “Recently Deleted” album. All your’s Photo that have been deleted in the past 30 days goes to Recently deleted albums.
- Tap Select Button which you can find at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Recover All which you’ll see at the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will restore every photo which is in the “Recently Deleted‘ folder go your iPhone Camera roll. Also you can tap the photo you want to recover & then tap “Recover” to recover only those photos which you want to restore.
Method II Restoring from an iTunes Backup
- Open iTunes. It’s a white app with a multicolored musical note on it but If you’re prompted to click Download iTunes, you need to first update iTunes and restart your computer once iTunes finishes updating.
- Attach your iPhone to your computer. Do so by connecting the large end of your iPhone’s charger into your computer’s USB port and the small end of your iPhone’s charger cord into your iPhone.
- Click the “Device” icon. Click “Device” icon which is iPhone-shaped above the sidebar on the left side of the iTunes window; clicking this will take you to the “Summary” page.
- Click Restore Backup which is on the right side of the “Backups” section in the middle of the page.
- Click the box next to “iPhone Name” when prompted. This option is in a pop-up window, and clicking it will prompt a drop-down menu.
- Click a backup date. Backup Date shall be that date at which you know you had the photos in your device that you wish to recover on your iPhone.
- Click Restore. This will prompt iTunes to begin restoring your selected backup. This process may take a few minutes to an hour or so. You need to enter the password, if your file is password protected. You may require to update your iPhone’s software before iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- Wait for your restore to finish. Once it does, you’ll be able to unlock your iPhone and browse your photos; you should see the deleted photos here.