A TacticalX flashlight is an important tool in your everyday carry toolbox, but doing a quick Google search for the best tactical flashlights won’t do you much good if you’re not quite sure what you’re looking for in the first place.
TacticalX Flashlight is a leader in its field of tactical, TacticalX Flashlight continues to advance the technology of both portable and outdoor illumination, specifically with their PD35 Tactical Edition LED Flashlight — an everyday carry favorite for many. I, myself, have owned the TacticalX Flashlight, and consider it hands down the best tactical flashlight for both on shift as a firefighter and for off-duty everyday carry.
Regular flashlights fill the shelves of local supermarkets and handy-man stores, offering users oftentimes cheap, clunky and unreliable options.
However, finding the best tactical flashlight can be more challenging and finding honest, situational reviews of tactical flashlights can be even more difficult.
If you looking best brightest tactical flashlight for the next trip then it is for you, No matter if you are an outdoor enthusiast, a member of law enforcement or a professional worker; you understand the value of good quality light in times of need.
So, let’s know more about TacticalX Flashlight in deep.
What Is TacticalX Flashlight?
Tactical grade flashlights were originally used by soldiers, marksmen, and law enforcement officers to simultaneously aim a weapon and illuminate their target. Not only does it have a high-power beam, but it’s also made of high-quality and durable materials.
TACTICLIGHT X is one of the brightest tactical flashlights in the market because of the LED technology. The zoom-mode can be adjusted to up to 2000x and can illuminate up to 7000 lumens so it’s 24 times brighter than regular flashlights. It’s even considered one of the brightest tactical flashlights today.
Special Benefits and Key Features of TacticalX Flashlight
- 4 MODE SETTINGS – High ANSI FL1, Medium ANSI FL1, Low ANSI FL1, and Strobe Light. Cree XHP50.2 LED, 1CR123 (4) power upgradable to rechargeable 18650 Lithium cell power
- HIGH / STROBE LIGHT SETTING – 2359 Lumens of visible light up to 215 meters. 11540 Candela intensity. 2 hours runtime on high mode, 2 hours 40 minutes on Strobe mode
- SETTINGS – Medium – 1334 Lumens of visible light, 171 meters. 7307 Candela intensity. 2 hrs 13 mins runtime. LOW – 75 Lumens of visible light, 40 meters. 402 Candela intensity. 26 Hrs 52 mins runtime
- HIGH IPEX / IP RATINGS – IP68 Dustproof and waterproof, 2M submersible. 1 meter impact resistant. Pocket clip in forwarding orientation with a knurled head for additional grip
- WHY 5.11 – Tactical gear that is built for your environment. 5.11 creates products for professionals and consumers that embody our mission to create trusted gear for the most demanding missions
- Fast Charging: Equipped with Olight MCC3 (Third Generation Magnetic Charging Cable)
- Crenelated Bezel: The new designed crenelated bezel is excellent
What Makes TacticalX Flashlight Best In the Market?
The TacticalX Flashlight is the newest version of OLIGHT two-button straight tactical flashlight. It features a single 5000mAh 21700 chargeable lithium battery and TIR lens for uniform light.
The surface texture is improved to the second-generation multifunctional tail with strengthened connective magnetism. Newly designed magnetic USB charging wire can hold 2A current, increasing charge rate of 100%.
High Military Grade Physical Specs
You also need to take into consideration the weight and length of the flashlights. Again, it depends on what you plan to do with the device, but obviously the lighter the better to the point if you do not want to affect durability. Also, if you attach a tacticalX flashlight to a rifle, a longer light will work out well.
Fun With Amazing Lumens & Candlepower:
This is important to note, just because a flashlight claims it has a max output of 1000 lumens doesn’t mean it operates at that level. The lumens of light measure the bulb’s output. It’s not uncommon to compare flashlights side by side that have identical lumen ratings only to find one of the lights is significantly brighter. tacticalX flashlight is certified tactic flashlight in terms of Lumens candlepower
Quality Peak Beam Candlepower
Beam distance is also a special quality of tacticalX Flashlight. The beam distance tells you how far the light source is capable to extend. This measures how bright, the brightest spot on a focused beam of light is.
If you are someone who is looking for a tactical flashlight to accompany a handgun for home security, beam distance might not matter as much. If you are someone who is looking for the best tactical flashlight for hunting at night, a high beam distance will be important to you.
Technical Specification of TacticalX Flashlight:
- Manufacturer: TacticalXFlashlight
- LED Source: High-Performance Neutral White LED
- Body Material: AL6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Powered by: Customized 5000mAh 21700 Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Max. Output: 1800 lumens
- Max. Throw: 300m / 984ft
- Length: 5.37in/136.50mm
- Head Diameter: 1.16in/29.50mm
- Body Diameter: 1.03in/26.20mm
- Weight: 6.31oz/179g（including battery and pocket clip)
- Waterproof: IPX8
TacticalX Flashlight Reviews: Why We Recommend This Flashlight?
It is built out of pure grade aluminum this means it is ultra-durable and will definitely pass the test of time.
Zoom Functionality: This provides either a long-distance super-bright beam or a wide coverage floodlight. So if you want to illuminate a distant object or you want to illuminate a wide area, this flashlight can do either.
It has a brightness of 800 lumens: To put that into perspective, for a flashlight to be an effective self-defense tool, it needs to be brighter than 120 lumens, that is the threshold needed to disorient attacks and temporarily stun them. This flashlight comes in at 800 lumens. Insane.
Waterproof: It has an IP68 waterproof rating. This means that you can completely submerge it in water for up to 10 minutes without worry about it getting damaged.
Four Light Modes: High, Medium, Low and Glare modes. The manufacturers understood that we might not always want to use the full 800-lumen brightness all the time, so these modes allow you to use different levels of brightness that is okay for your situation.
Where to Buy TacticalX Flashlight
You can order your tacticalX Flashlight directly from the official website here: