The Photo Stick is a small USB drive that instantly backs up all images and videos on your Computer! It’s very easy to use, and does all the hard, time-consuming work for you!
Nowadays, everybody has a lot of images and videos stored on their computers. But what happens the computer crashes and you lost all your precious memories. Today we will review “The Photo stick” the ultimate gadget that can backup all your images and videos from your computer.
What is The Photo Stick?
The Photo Stick is a USB device that provides a convenient way to backup files in seconds. The USB device contains a builtin app that searches through all the folders of your computer to find images & videos and create a backup for you. Not only does Photo stick work on photos & videos, but it can also find documents. The device works automatically, it’s easy for those with limited tech experience to use.
One of the great things about the photo stick is that it also functions as an organizer. Normally, you’d have to sort and search for duplicates among all your photos. But the photo stick can automatically filter duplicates so you can save some storage space. So there are no more excuses for avoiding photo backup because all you have to do is click ‘GO’, sit back, and wait for this nifty thumb drive to organize your files for you.
The Photo stick only comes in three types of capacity: 8 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB. The higher the number, the more pictures it can save. 8 GB can keep up to 3500 videos and pictures; the 64 GB Photo Stick can reach 30,000 pictures and video, while the 128 GB can archive a maximum of 60,000 pictures and videos. They all come with a standard USB entry.
How Does Photo stick Works?
The Photo stick takes only two steps to function. All you have to do is to plug it into an empty USB port of your computer. Then you have to click on the “Go” on the built-in application that automatically launches and you are done. Once you press this button, it gives the tool permission to access your hard drive.
The Photo Stick works fairly fast. Depending on the number of files on your hard drive & the size of your computer and, a full scan will take anywhere from 60 seconds to a few minutes to run. The PhotoStick finds files that you thought you lost and searches for videos and pictures. You can also use it to search for documents and music files. It will create a backup of your files that you can then access on other devices.
The main menu on the interface contains 4 options; File, Options, View, and Help. you will be able to check for software updates, customize settings, and logs.
- Status area; You will find status messages during, after and before back up is initiated. You will be able to know the status of the backup process.
- Capacity chart; Identify the amount of space used and the remaining space available for storage.
- Back up statistics; This area provides the user with information regarding the current back up process.
- “My Photos/Videos”; This button will allow you to view all the videos and photos that are already backed up on the device.
- Settings; Clicking on the settings button will bring you the options window and available settings options.
- View Logs; This button shows the backup logs of the current and previous backups.
- Exit; Click on the exit button if you want to close the PhotoStick program.
- “Go!”; Clicking on the Go button initiates the backup process of your videos and photos.
How to run PhotoStick on Your computer (Step by Step guide)
- Step 1 For Windows – Plug in the PhotoStick to your computer by locating an open USB port. Wait for the device to be identified by your computer under the File Explorer.
- Step 2 For Windows – Click on the folder labeled “ThePhotoStickWindows.exe” to initiate the device. A window will pop up, with a green button for “Go!”.
- Step 1 For Mac – Plug in the PhotoStick to your computer by locating an open USB port.
- Step 2 For Mac – Double click on the PhotoStick shortcut located on your desktop. If you experience difficulty locating the PhotoStick on your desktop, click Finder and under the listed devices, double click on PhotoStick.
- Step 3 For Mac – Under the two options listed, click on “ThePhotoStickMac” for the device to run on your Mac computer system.
- Step 4 For Mac – The PhotoStick Window will be displayed. Click on the green “Go!” button to back up your photos and videos.
How Many Photos Can PhotoStick Save?
A common question that many shoppers have is about how many photos and other documents they can back up with this device. The simple answer is that it depends on which model you buy. Amazon offers the base model, which is Photo Stick 8. This model offers 8 GB of storage, which is enough for storing up to 3,500 photos. The 64 model has 64 GB of storage and can hold up to 30,000 photos. You’ll also find the Photo Stick 128, which is the largest model available. It can hold an impressive 60,000 photos and offers 128 GB of storage space.
The Photo Stick is specially designed to find all the hidden photos and videos on your laptop or computer. Just plug it in and select “Go”. It’ll take about 10-20 minutes to work its magic. It’s going through all of the folders and files in your entire computer to make sure it doesn’t miss a thing. Afterward, it deletes all duplicate files, so you don’t have to delete them yourself.
Just unplug the Photo Stick and you’re good to go! All the photos and videos are now on that device. You can then put the photos on a different computer to share them with friends, or get the photos printed off!
Fast and automatic
Without this smart photo backup, you’d have to sit in front of the computer and manually select which photos you want to keep. Then you’d have to create folders and label them. Such a hassle! Using this gadget, though, doesn’t take too much time. You can leave your computer and still perform other tasks. It has built-in software that’s extremely easy to use, so even those who aren’t so techie can use it too.
Compatible with all media formats
Whether it’s JPEG, PNG, JPG, or MP3, this gadget will save all of your photos and videos. Yes, including those photos you burned in CDs that are probably accumulating dust mites somewhere. You can store old and recent photos in one small stick and access them easily.
Unlike backing your files in cloud storage, it doesn’t require setting up an account or installing the software. All you have to do is plug the thumb drive into the port, click the ‘GO’ button, and wait for it to finish backing up. You can even grab a coffee and be productive while waiting.
No Internet Required
If you have no Wi-Fi? It’s not a problem! You can back up your files anytime, anywhere even without the internet. It’s not like cloud storage that won’t work unless you’re connected to the internet. This gadget works just like a hard drive, except that it’s more portable and specially designed for photos and videos alone. Plus, you can store up to 60,000 photos!
Benefits of Using Photo stick
- Productivity. All those hours that you allocated for sorting and organizing files would have been more useful if you did other productive tasks. Avoid spending hours on file organization by using this photo stick.
- Monthly expenses. With this photo storage stick, you can avoid paying monthly for cloud storage. You’ll only pay one time upon purchasing the gadget, and that’s it. Or if you’re using cloud storage, you can avoid paying for extra storage that your photos would have taken up. Instead, you can use it for other, more important files.
- Security. Avoid the pain and frustration of losing your precious photos just because you failed to back them all up. Keep it all safe from computer crashes or corruptions by doing constant photo backup using this stick.
How much does it cost?
For a gadget that works so well, it’s very affordable and costs less than most ordinary flash drives. It comes in three different storage capacities so you can choose which one suits your needs. The 8GB stick retails at only $29.99 (which was originally priced at $39.99) if you click the Get it Now button below. Or you can choose the most popular variant which is the 64GB stick. You can get it for only $49.99 instead of the original $79.99. If you want maximum storage capacity, there’s the 128GB stick at only $79.99 instead of paying $159.99.
The Photo Stick Review – Final Verdict
The Photo Stick is a handy tool that anyone can use. As long as you have a USB port on your device, you can plug it right in and begin backing up all your files. If you want affordability, convenience, and security in one tiny gadget, then The PhotoStick is for you. It frees up much-needed space in the computer and cloud storage. Plus, backing up photos was never so easy. You will not have to sort through everything before transferring them to another location. The photo backup stick does it all.
How To Buy The Photo Stick?
The Photo Stick is available for a limited time only, with exclusive offers and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.