Are you looking for the best electric guitar under 1000 Dollars? Congratulations, your research comes to an end here.
We have done research on more than 100 guitars to pick the top 10 best electric guitars for you.
Whether you have your eye on a genuine American Strat, a one-of-a-kind body design, or the signature ax from your favorite shredder, that $1000 pretty much guarantees you’ll find a guitar you love, and one that will last a lifetime.
We wanted to find electric guitars that sound as good as possible and in a blind test would make anyone hesitant. We must advise you to not only take our word for it, though. When buying a new guitar you should always try it out and compare it to other guitars.
Even if it on paper might look like a guitar must be the best one for you, that might not be the case when you actually try it out. The sound might be great, the brand famous and the price ok, but you need to be able to feel like the guitar is an extension of you, and the only way to make sure of that is to try before you buy.
So, Let’s have a look at our list of top 10 best electric guitar under 1000 USD
List Of Best Electric Guitar Under 1000 Dollars
1) Epiphone Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar
The Epiphone Les Paul 100 is the electric guitar you want If you’re starting to get serious about your music. The mahogany body with maple top delivers classic solid, heavy tone, while the bolt-on mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are easy to play.
Features 700T/650R open-coil humbucker pickups and chrome hardware. The Epiphone Les Paul 100 guitar features classic Les Paul design and tone.
- The Les Paul 100 is cut to the same specs as Les’ 1952 original
- Mahogany Body with Maple Top
- Epiphone 650R & 700T Humbuckers
- Okoume Neck
2) Epiphone SG Special Electric Guitar
- Body & Neck: Mahogany; Color: Cherry Red
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper “D”; Scale length: 24.75 Inch
- Fingerboard: “dot” inlays; Tuners: Premium 14:1
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on w/tapered heel, 4-bolt recessed
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46; Tailpiece: StopBar & Hardware: Nickel
- Controls: 1-master volume, 1 master-tone with KillPot; Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Neck Pickup: 650R humbucker; Bridge Pickup: 700T humbucker
- With a humbucking bridge pickup, Strat middle pickup, and Tele single-coil neck pickup, this model offers a ton of useable tones.
- With a 9.5″ radius and 22 jumbo frets, this model is built to play fast.
- 5-way switching, plus a coil-splitting mini-toggle for the humbucking pickup allows for easy access to a huge range of sounds.
4) Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro Electric Guitar
- Triple AAA Flame Veneer Top
- Coil splitting via push/pull controls
- ProBucker pickups
- Grover Machine Heads with 18:1 tuning ratio
5) Epiphone Les Paul STANDARD PLUS-TOP PRO
Performance-wise, the PlusTop Pro feels like an old friend. The neck profile has the comfortable, slim profile of an early Sixties neck, and the detail in the fretwork is impressive
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro offers all the familiar features of a classic Les Paul Standard—dual humbuckers, a maple top on a mahogany body and a set neck with 24 3/4–inch scale—while adding the tonal versatility of coil-tapping and the beauty of a AAA flame maple veneer top.
When the coils are split, the treble is enhanced, but the overall tone is still fat—similar to a P-90—allowing you to get Burst and Goldtop tones from the same guitar. This simple feature enhances the versatility of the Les Paul design while maintaining its classic appeal.
- With a set neck, rosewood fingerboard, and Trapezoid inlays, this Standard is that and much more. Cream binding on the body and neck and a Locking Tune-o-Matic bridge, this guitar is a gift that keeps giving
- The Les Paul Standard Plus-Top PRO has the very popular Epiphone ProBucker 2 and ProBucker 3 pickups. If that wasn”t enough it also offers the neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping and the Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Like every Epiphone, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus top PRO features a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service. Be a part of history today with the Les Paul Standard Plus top Pro
6)Epiphone Les Paul CUSTOM PRO Electric Guitar
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body
- 2 Humbucking Pickups – Ebony
- Rosewood Fingerboard
7)Epiphone Les Paul Special VE
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Okoume Neck
8)Fender Player Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Alder Body with a gloss finish
- Three Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Modern C”-Shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-Radius Fingerboard
- 2-Point Tremolo Bridge with bent-steel saddles
9)Fender American Special Stratocaster
While others try to replicate its looks and sound, there’s nothing quite like holding a real Fender Stratocaster. Squier and Made in Mexico Strats are both fine guitars in their own price ranges, but a real American Strat – which consistently features in our definitive electric guitar charts – for under a grand is a purchase you’d never regret.
With a solid alder body and classic contoured shape, this Strat features a very playable bolt-on maple neck with 22 jumbo frets. The sleek looks are matched entirely by its versatile sound. The three Texas Special single-coil pickups offer a plethora of tones for clean or distorted playing, making it perfect for the country to rock, and anything in-between.
- Loaded with a trio of Texas Special pickups, the American Special Strat delivers classic and contemporary tones that are perfect for Blues, Country, Rock, and Pop.
- With a 9.5″ freeboard radius, Jumbo frets, and a satin-finished neck, the American Special Strat offers easy string-bending and a fast, modern feel.
- Little extras like the Grease bucket tone circuit (rolls off high frequencies without adding bass), and a deluxe Fender gig bag make this an exceptional buy.
10) Ibanez RG Series RG450MB Electric Guitar Yellow
- Body Body shape: Double cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Mahogany Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Wizard III Neck wood: Maple Joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 25.5 in. Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Gloss Fretboard Material: Maple Radius: 15.75 in. Fret size: Jumbo Number of frets: 24 I
- “If Ibanez holds the most iconic name in metal, then the RG is certainly the guitar that built this reputation
- Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury, and expression
- The RG450MB features a Mahogany body and the legendary thin, Wizard III Maple neck, revered for both its playing comfort and unparalleled speed
- A maple fingerboard rounds out the visuals
- 1 List Of Best Electric Guitar Under 1000 Dollars
- 1.1 1) Epiphone Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar
- 1.2 2) Epiphone SG Special Electric Guitar
- 1.3 3) Fender Modern Player Tele Plus Electric Guitar
- 1.4 4) Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro Electric Guitar
- 1.5 5) Epiphone Les Paul STANDARD PLUS-TOP PRO
- 1.6 6)Epiphone Les Paul CUSTOM PRO Electric Guitar
- 1.7 7)Epiphone Les Paul Special VE
- 1.8 8)Fender Player Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- 1.9 9)Fender American Special Stratocaster
- 1.10 10) Ibanez RG Series RG450MB Electric Guitar Yellow